For your convenience, Western Management provides a 24-hour Emergency Maintenance Service.
If you have an Emergency Maintenance Request, Please call 406-252-1309 immediately!
For After-Hour Emergencies (after 5:00pm), call 406-545-0882, listen and follow the prompts to be connected to our on-call maintenance technician. If no one answers right away, please leave a voice message and the technician will return your call as soon as possible. In the event no one responds within 10 minutes, please call again until your problem is resolved.
If deemed a true emergency, the issue will be addressed as soon as possible. Non-emergencies will be
addressed during business hours to save on unnecessary emergency maintenance costs.
A non-emergency maintenance repair can be requested by submitting a request online or calling Western Management at 406-252-1309 during business hours or leaving a voice message.
NON-EMERGENCIES ARE HANDLED DURING BUSINESS HOURS ONLY!
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE REQUESTS
Listed below are some situations that require our Maintenance Staff to visit a property to make the necessary repair AFTER regular business hours. These situations will be dealt with if necessary and possible.
- No heat in the property and the outside temperature is below 40 degrees or is forecast to be below 40
- No air conditioning in the property and the outside temperature is above 80 degrees or is forecast to be
above 80 degrees
- Power is off in entire home
- Clogged sewer line: if ther is no other usable bathroom in the property
- Burst water supply lines
- Storm damage to roof, tree limbs on roof, etc.
- Community entrance blocked
- Ice on sidewalks or stairs that could lead to fall
- Fire systems: Smoke alarm continously sounding, sprinklers running, etc.
- Broken lock/broken window that is easily accessible (i.e. first floor) allowing for potential break-in/burglary.
If any of these scenarios apply, please call us at 406-545-0882